The first month tuition payment and the registration fees are due at the time of enrollment. Monthly tuition is due by the 10th of that month. A late fee of $20 will be charged for payment received between the 11th and last day of each month.
|- Mathematics :||$200|
|- Writing :||$200|
|One time registration fee :||$50|
|One time subject materials fee per program :||$50|
If there are more than 4 classes in a month, then the fee is prorated for the extra class.
$20 - Monthly discount when a student enrolls into two programs
$30 - Monthly discount when a student enrolls into all three programs* To avail the above discounts a student has to attend all the classes in a given month*
- A student who, for whatever reason, misses a class, in a given month, is considered "absent."
- A student who, for whatever reason, does not attend any class,in a given month,is considered "inactive."
- When an "inactive" student resumes class, a $25 re-activation fee is charged.
- An "inactive" student is considered "discontinued" after 2 months of absence.
- If a "discontinued" student resumes class, the registration fee of $50 will be charged.A mandatory 30-day notice is required, if you intend on discontinuing the program permanently.
We need at least 24 hr. advance notice for re-scheduling a class.
For permanent class re-schedule, an extra fee of $25 will be charged.Unattended class credit policy :
Credit for unattended class is only given if either the scheduled class falls on a National holiday or for an emergency/genuine reason or if we receive a 24hr. notice via email.