About the program:
This program is designed to give a solid foundation in the Mathematics to the young learners
- Every concept is first taught
- Every concept is re-enforced with IXL lesson exercises
- For advanced learners, we will challenge them with Beast Academy materials
- $35 per session
- Approximately $140 per month on average
We tutor elementary students in the following grades:
- 2nd Grade (1:1) ** priced differently **
- 3rd Grade (1:2)
- 4th Grade (1:2)
- 5th Grade (1:2)
- Instill number sense. At every opportunity, we explain to
students how to perform calculations easily and quickly.
- Instill key data observational skills. In the current fast-paced world, key
data observational skills help us to quickly solve problems within limited amounts of time.
- Build self-confidence to tackle any complex math problem.
Most elementary school mathematics classes do not involve high precision calculations. We strongly
believe that calculator usage during students' middle and high school years is very detrimental
to their mathematical skills development. Instead, we teach students how to calculate on their
own quickly and easily. As a result, we do not allow calculator use in our
classes unless the problem requires decimal calculations.