Stay-Ahead Schedule & Registration
All Stay-Ahead Tutoring classes are offered online only. Both math and English classes are held weekdays from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (EST). Math classes typically begin at 5:00 p.m. English classes begin at 6:00 p.m. Each class is conducted for one hour.
Please review our Policies on class scheduling and make-ups.
Stay-Ahead registration occurs on a rolling basis. Whenever you are ready to start, simply complete the online registration, and we will begin the student onboarding process.
- Registration. Parents should complete both parent and student registration through our MyPortal website. We accept new Stay-Ahead students on a rolling basis.
- Invoice.* You’ll receive an email invoice from our staff. Invoices can be paid directly online.
- Course Materials. Depending on the program/s you register for, some materials may be delivered to your physical address, and some are provided online.
- Student Account. We administer our online courses through Microsoft SkypeforBusiness. The account we create for each Stay-Ahead student grants them access to this application.
- Class Schedules.* We will do our best to match your preferences. If we cannot match them, we’ll give you a call to confirm alternate times that work for you and your student.
- Onboarding Instructions. We will e-mail you and your student comprehensive onboarding instructions to help your student properly set up his/her computer and access tools and materials needed for getting started with classes.
* RCC’s invoices and class schedules are separate from students’ academic tuitions and schedules. Student onboarding begins immediately upon receipt of the initial payment. Please review our Policies for more details.