Ramana Coaching Center’s Young Wizards program exclusively focuses on training Kindergarten – 5th grade school children. The program mixes both conventional teaching and technology in order to help students understand and master fundamental math and English concepts with ample practice.
- Experienced teachers
- Small group classes conducted in-person only
- Combination of hands-on and digital tools and activities
- Dedicated folder for keeping track of student progress
Choose from one one-hour, weekly session for each program. For example, if you would like to register your student for Reading and Math, then you may choose two of the open sessions.
|5:00 – 6:00 p.m. (EST)||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|6:00 – 7:00 p.m. (EST)||Open||Closed||Closed||Closed|
|7:00 – 8:00 p.m. (EST)||Open||Closed||Closed||Closed|
*Sessions marked Closed will be opened when two or more students register for that session.
The program fee is $110 per program, billed monthly. This fee includes IXL account setup, textbooks, and a dedicated folder for tracking progress.
- Register. Parents should complete both parent and student registration through our MyPortal website.
- Schedule. Once we receive your online registration, our administrative staff will contact you to arrange your student’s tutoring schedule.
- Invoicing. We will email you an invoice for the initial payment.
- Materials. After the initial payment is received, we will reserve your student’s course materials, and set up his/her IXL account and dedicated folder.
- Welcome. Finally, we’ll email you comprehensive details for getting started in our program.