Our coaching schedule is based on College Board anticipated SAT test dates.
|Batch||Program Start Date||SAT Test Date||Days||Times (EST)||Schedule (PDF)||Status|
|Duke TiP SAT
Dec 2018 – March 2019
|Dec. 16, 2018||March. 3, 2019||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.||View||Register|
|Dec 2018 – June 2019||Dec. 15, 2018||Jun. 1, 2019||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m.– 12:00 p.m.||View||Register|
|Nov 2018 – June 2019||Nov. 17, 2018||Jun. 1, 2019||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m.– 6:00 p.m.||View||Register|
|October 2018 – May 2019||Oct. 20, 2018||May. 4, 2019||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m.– 12:00 p.m.||View||Closed|
|September 2018 – March 2019||Sep. 8, 2018||Mar. 9, 2019||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m.– 6:00 p.m.||View||Closed|
|Intensive Summer SAT
June 2018 – August 2018
|Jun. 11, 2018||Aug. 25, 2018||Mon – Fri
|8:30 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|June 2018 – December 2018||Jun. 9, 2018||Dec. 1, 2018||Sat & Sun
|8:00 a.m.– 12:00 p.m.
8:30 a.m.– 12:30 p.m.
|May 2018 – December 2018||May 12, 2018||Dec. 1, 2018||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m.– 6:00 p.m.||View||Closed|
|April 2018 – November 2018||Apr. 21, 2018||Nov. 3, 2018||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m.– 12:00 p.m.||View||Closed|
For students applying to the North Carolina School of Science and Math (NCSSM), we recommend joining a batch that begins in February or March of the same year that you intend to apply for admission. For more specific details, please review the SAT information found in NCSSM’s admission requirements.
We offer the following program packages:
|Standard (Weekend)||Weekday (After School) *||Week-Day *|
|6 months (Sat & Sun)||6 months (Mon & Wed (OR) Tue & Thu)||5 months (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur)|
|8:00 AM – 12:00 PM / 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM||3:30 PM – 5:30 PM / 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|18 tests||10 tests||25 tests|
|$12.50 per hour||$15 per hour||$12.50 per hour|
|200 hours of class||100 hours of class||300 hours of class|
|$2,500 total cost||$1,500 total cost||$3750 total cost|
* Courses conducted based on demand.
Please refer to the SAT/ACT Prep registration steps listed below to fully enroll your student in our program:
- Register. Parents should complete both parent and student registration through our MyPortal website.
- Batch Selection. Once we receive your online enrollment registration, our administrative staff will contact you to determine which batch your student would like to join. You may also specify your preferred start month, and/or your target SAT test date in the Notes section of your registration.
- Invoicing. If your student is interested in joining the upcoming batch, then we will issue you an invoice for the initial payment. If your student wishes to join a subsequent batch, then we will add them to that batch’s registration list and issue you an invoice for initial payment within 30 days of that batch’s start date.
- Materials. After initial payment is received, we will reserve course materials for your student. Local students will receive their textbooks on the first day of class. Remote students will receive a mail delivery of their course materials. Students should bring all books to every class.
Although our institute offers the most competitive pricing in our area, we want to ensure that we provide all of our students and their families opportunities to participate in our SAT/ACT Prep programs. Please visit our Financial Assistance page for a complete list of opportunities!