SAT Scholarship Challenge*
We offer two rewards for SAT students who score high on the SAT test:
- Score a 1550 or higher on the College Board SAT test immediately after their coaching program to be eligible to receive a $1,250 scholarship.
- Score a 1600 on the College Board SAT test immediately after their coaching program to be eligible to receive a $25,000 scholarship.
Eligibility and Rules
- Must enroll in our SAT Prep course.
- Must be a high school sophomore, junior or senior at time of enrollment.
- Must take SAT test immediately after SAT Prep course ends. Refer to our course schedules and the College Board SAT anticipated test dates.
- Must score a 1550 or higher to receive the $1,250 reward.
- Must score a 1600 to qualify for the $25,000 scholarship, or an even share if 2 or more students score a 1600. Only one scholarship will be awarded per year. The scholarship will be paid directly to the college/university of your choice. Ramana Coaching Center must be presented with a bill from the school. Funds will be distributed over 4 years and applied to undergraduate studies only.
- Scholarship rewards cannot be combined. For example, a student who scores a 1600 cannot receive both the $1,250 and $25,000 reward.
- Should a scholarship recipient choose to delay schooling to pursue military service, funds may be deferred for educational use at a later time. Deferment requests must be submitted in writing (email is acceptable) to Ramana Coaching Center, detail the expected duration of the deferment and approved in advance. Requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Must show proof of score (for example, a screenshot) to receive the reward. Scores will be reviewed at the end of the year to identify scholarship recipients.
- Must sign a media release form giving RCC permission to use your photo and participate in a promotional video.
* Number of awards are limited. Conditions apply.