An RCC Brand Ambassador is an outstanding and motivated student who helps spread the word about Ramana Coaching Center through various outlets. You will be responsible for promoting our services at events, on social media, and through word-of-mouth in a professional and positive matter.
- Events (conferences, school functions, etc.)
- Set up a table with any of our marketing materials and takeaways, including banners, brochures and RCC gear
- Speak with interested customers about programs and hand out promotional materials
- RCC Gear
- Increase brand awareness by regularly wearing RCC gear, especially at school and events
- Promotional Items
- Post flyers, distribute brochures and other promotional items in relevant, visible and high-traffic areas (e.g. community centers, school bulletins, housing complexes, etc.)
- Social Media
- Manage social media accounts, posting at least 3x per week. This may include, but is not limited to: RCC account “takeover,” and sharing RCC posts on personal accounts.
- Message Boards
- Start or join relevant conversations on message boards, like Reddit or Google+
- Google Reviews
- Review and respond to Google Reviews
- Write a blog post of your experience at RCC. It may include tips for managing assignments, steps you took to prepare for the final test, or other details you wish to share with new students.
To qualify as an RCC Brand Ambassador, you must meet all of the following:
- Complete at least one RCC SAT/ACT Prep course.
- Score at least a 1500 on the College Board SAT test immediately after completing the course.
- Be a current high school student.
- Maintain an active social media presence.
- Sign a media release waiver.
RCC Brand Ambassadors will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for every new SAT/ACT Prep registrant who enters your unique referral code upon registration. Your referrals must use your referral code upon registration, otherwise the reward will not be applied.
How to Apply
To become a Brand Ambassador, please email email@example.com with the subject line: “RCC Brand Ambassador: [First Last Name].” In the message, let us know your current grade level, at least one of your active social media handles, when you took your SAT/ACT Test, and proof of your score (e.g. a screenshot).