A RCC Brand Ambassador is an outstanding and motivated student who helps spread the word about Ramana Coaching Center through various outlets. As a Brand Ambassador, students will be responsible for promoting our services at events, on social media, and through word-of-mouth in a professional and positive matter.
- Events (conferences, school functions, etc.)
- Set up a table with any of our marketing materials and takeaways, including banners, brochures and RCC gear
- Speak with interested customers about programs and hand out promotional materials
- RCC Gear
- Increase brand awareness by regularly wearing RCC gear, especially at school and events
- Promotional Items
- Post flyers, distribute brochures and other promotional items in relevant, visible and high-traffic areas (e.g. community centers, public libraries, housing complexes, etc.)
- Social Media
- Manage social media accounts, posting at least 3x per week. This may include, but is not limited to: RCC account “takeover,” and sharing RCC posts on personal accounts.
- Message Boards
- Start or join relevant conversations on message boards, like Reddit or Google+
- Google Reviews
- Review and respond to Google Reviews
- Write a blog post of experiences at RCC. It may include tips for managing assignments, steps to prepare for the final test or other details your son or daughter may wish to share with new students.
To become a RCC Brand Ambassador, students must meet the following qualifications:
- Complete at least one RCC SAT/ACT Prep course
- Score at least a 1500 on the College Board SAT test immediately after completing the course
- Be a current high school student
- Maintain an active social media presence
- Sign a media release waiver
RCC Brand Ambassadors will receive a $50 Amazon gift card for every new SAT/ACT Prep registrant who enters their unique referral code upon registration. Remember, referrals must use the RCC Brand Ambassadors’ referral code upon registration, otherwise the reward will not be applied.
How to Apply
For your son or daughter to become a Brand Ambassador, please email email@example.com with the subject line: “RCC Brand Ambassador: [First Last Name].” In the message, let us know your student’s current grade level, at least one of their active social media handles, when they took the SAT/ACT Test and proof of the score (e.g. a screenshot).