Make a difference! Life is always rewarding when you give youth the tools they need to take on the world! Helping a young person achieve his or her potential brings tremendous satisfaction.
Ramana Coaching Center (RCC) goes beyond tutoring to help students reach their learning potential, not just for one grade or one year, but for a lifetime. Our unique programs teach children to learn how to learn. Just one to two hours per week can make a world of difference in developing the right skills and habits to succeed, no matter the grade level.
If you are interested in teaching positions, please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org — we’d love to hear from you.
We’ve posted the current positions on this page, but we are always looking for great people to join our team. If you don’t find a current opening on this page, you can still send your resume to email@example.com.
Part-time High School Math Teacher – Charlotte
RCC is looking for a committed, reliable and enthusiastic teacher who enjoys working with students in grades 9-12. Our High School Advantage Programs offer individual support to students looking to improve their academic skills and study habits. A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- Extensive knowledge of the current Grades 9-12 math curriculum (including Advanced Functions, Linear Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus)
- Strong English language oral communication skills
- Ability to organize and multi-task
Part-time Intermediate/Senior English Teacher
We are looking for teachers who are passionate, dedicated and dynamic. A great candidate for this position will possess the following skills:
- must be certified
- strong command of English (verbal and written)
- must be comfortable teaching Math up to grade 8
- able to teach English up to Grade 12
- must be comfortable offering homework support in a variety of different subjects
- must be flexible
- must commit to the full school year
- must be technically proficient for teaching online
- dynamic, energetic and outgoing personality
- highly organized, able to multi-task and think on your feet
- possess team spirit
Please send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org